OUR BUSINESS MODEL
Our business is modelled on the following five pillars. They are:
- Turn key projects.
- Loyal customers.
- Total committed employees.
- Environment and safety.
- Contribution to upliftment of the community.
In addition, we are focused on rising to the unemployment challenge in South Africa and so assist in eroding poverty.
The company was formed in the year 1996
• DWS Automotive & General engineering cc offers a high quality product and service, efficient and flexible business systems, coupled with our commitment to building new generation infrastructure for Africa. DWS Automotive & Engineering strive to become a market leader in the African Petroleum industry.
• DWS Automotive specializes in various petroleum products (i.e. Diesel, Petrol, LPG, Paraffin, Heavy Furnace Oils and lubricants etc…) within the inland and coastal areas. Johann van den Berg; Jacques Booysens and Eddmond Nhutsve, strives to maintain and build a strong partnership with its clientele and customer base. With this we are running a supply, repairs and maintenance of equipment divisions and have three teams which does the installations i.e. petrol; diesel (above and underground), LPG gas installations (industrial and domestic) and workshop installations for oils and greases.
• Johann (a retired professional accountant); Jacques (with 30 years extensive experience in the fuel industry) are confidant, self-assured vibrant males with a healthy appetite for sales and marketing with in the petro-chemical industry; Jacques has obtained vast knowledge and experience for the last 30 years in the pro-chemical industry in the following fields; sales, marketing, logistics, equipment, maintenance and installations and are spearheading this division.
• Jacques have started his career in the lubrication equipment field where he has gain vast knowledge and experience in the supply; maintenance and installation of bulk oil and grease dispensing. He has started his own small company, which he ran very successful and later venture into the petro- chemical industry in the fore- court maintenance on filling stations the scope of work entails removal and installation of tanks; pipe lines and pump maintenance.
• Jacques also have great knowledge of Zimbabwe as he completed a number of storage facilities for a company called Sas-fuel & Chemicals while he was in the fuel industry, depots was build in Bietbridge, Bulawayo, Victoria falls and Kario and whiles busy with that he build up a local network of business connections which he has later supplied with petroleum products.
• It is our mission to become the premier distributor of petroleum products and chemicals to independent Dealers in the markets we serve. We aim to accomplish this by aligning ourselves with the best customers and suppliers, providing personalized customer service, operating in a safe, environmentally-conscious manner while striving to be honest and fair in all our business endeavors.
• We have a small staff compliment yet big enough to render a high quality and personalize service level to our clients and cater for all of their needs.